This video will have you battling like an Intermediate Bakugan Brawler in no time. Here are a few things this video covers:
1) Bakugan brawls can be won or lost based on score.
2) Every Bakugan comes with a Character Card, and Special Attack figures also come with a Special Attack Card that helps you determine score.
3) Your final score depends on your Bakugan’s scoring potential AND where your Bakugan lands on the Gate Cards.
4) To win a Bakugan battle you’ve gotta beat your opponent in a brawl with each of your 3 Bakugan. Bakugannn BRAWL!
When you're ready to take your brawls to another level, check out our Bakugan Master Brawler video! Bakugannn BRAWL!
1) Bakugan is played as a series of Brawls.
2) A Brawl is when both players select one of their three Bakugan toys to simultaneously roll, spin, or launch onto Gate cards.
3) Bakugan that open on a Gate card will have a score based on what area of the Gate card they land on
4) The Bakugan in the Brawl with the highest score wins the Brawl.
5) Players must win a Brawl with each of their three Bakugan to win the game.