November 17, 2020
Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia update 1.01.21!
The latest patch for Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia video game has been released. Here are the release notes:
1.01.21 - Software Update 2- (Patch 2) - Published November 17th, 2020
- Solved an Issue that caused a possible loss of save data if the player enters the game and quits without triggering subsequent saves.
- Solved an Issue that caused possible blocked progress for players who performed a quest’s objectives out of order (finding LaFleur in Central Park).
- Solved an Issue with a side quest that seemed not to trigger the final objective in Zydeco Beach.
- Solved an Issue where if a player loses a battle to one specific NPC in the ParaSol HQ lobby, the dialog does not appear, causing a possible progression block. The guard must be defeated to progress. If the player loses to the guard, the battle can be initiated again by talking to the guard.
- Miscellaneous text issues.
We recommend to always update the software to the latest version available.